Saturday, October 09, 2004

Lots of junk

Before I forget: yes, it was I, Randy Rohe, who wrote that odd poem from yesterday. Someone read it and asked who I stole it from.

WHY do people insist on furthering drama?

First of all, I found out today that Karen is NOT a total jerk. I am making up a new word to describe how I feel about that- Praiseiful. I am so relieved to know that she's still a nice person.
Yet it leaves one big, huge, GAPING, wide open question- if she's not the jerk, who is? And does anyone have to be a jerk in this at all? I was convinced that it wasn't so... Now I reconsider.

As far as not worrying about my counsel, I'll say this about that. If a person is going to knock my blog, and be judgmental, I am definitely going to ask who they are before I give a shred of credibility to them. This is a BLOG, folks. I'll say what I am thinking. This is TWICE that I have been in trouble for saying what I think on MY blog. The anonymous person clearly doesn't know me well enough to be comfortable coming forward; I gave him or her the chance, and have received nothing. For that reason, I would invite that person to settle their dispute, or alternatively, avoid reading my blog. If you don't like it, get the heck out.

I HATE THIS. I HATE talking like this to a computer screen, and having virtual arguments, and virtual fights, and virtually disliking someone, and creating virtual high-school drama. But I don't know what else to do.

Incidentally, after today's events, I must say that SOMEONE miscalculated. They thought they knew me, but they don't.
My dad used to say something that I thought was corny, but now find truthful.
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on ME."
I've been made the fool twice- and that's MY fault. I let it happen. And now, I will move forward, as I do- blink once, and pretend that it never happened. I have done this many times in life- it just gets more unusual every time.

I have had enough.

I thought of some more verses today, for a new poem kinda thing... but they can wait.

Ugh, this poo pile just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home