Islam Commentary
Someone who tells me that he wouldn't trust a Muslim as far as he could throw a grand piano... just doesn't strike me as a person that is interested in furthering the Kingdom of God.
Someone who tells me that there are 100,000 Muslim students in American colleges, and that they are all an army ready to be unleashed on us... doesn't strike me as a person that loves the unsaved.
Someone who tells me that 1.2 billion people in the world want nothing more than to see me dead... strikes me as someone who is spreading hatred rather than the love of Christ.
I have more comments on this, and what I think my purpose in life may be, but they will have to wait until after class.
Someone who tells me that there are 100,000 Muslim students in American colleges, and that they are all an army ready to be unleashed on us... doesn't strike me as a person that loves the unsaved.
Someone who tells me that 1.2 billion people in the world want nothing more than to see me dead... strikes me as someone who is spreading hatred rather than the love of Christ.
I have more comments on this, and what I think my purpose in life may be, but they will have to wait until after class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home