Grievance Airing, and a NEW POLL!
I just erased several paragraphs- I got the steam out, and deleted them for maturity's sake.
Hey- at least my roommate is normal. I am thankful for that. I had prayed for stability in life... and got it. I must say that I am slightly jealous.... hahaha, Matt, just kiddin'.
I should say that SOMEONE took the train metaphor WAY too far. For crying out loud- crossing the tracks illegally... that's just the words I came up with to express the concept in my head. And in reponse to certain other attitudes... in case you hadn't noticed, I am happy staying off of trains and in the coffee shop. Not permanently- the coffee will get cold, and I will move back onto the platform shortly. But honestly- the notion that I am about to miss my train... misses the point.
Don't worry, the next train is coming in just a couple of hours...
NEW POLL: Can you think deeply? Are you capable of hearing certain things, like metaphors or hyperbole, and applying it toward some useful conclusion?
Can you ponder life's tough questions?
Leave your response in a comment, and don't be a nerd- sign in, unless you are uncomfortable doing so.
Randallllllllllllllllllllll
Hey- at least my roommate is normal. I am thankful for that. I had prayed for stability in life... and got it. I must say that I am slightly jealous.... hahaha, Matt, just kiddin'.
I should say that SOMEONE took the train metaphor WAY too far. For crying out loud- crossing the tracks illegally... that's just the words I came up with to express the concept in my head. And in reponse to certain other attitudes... in case you hadn't noticed, I am happy staying off of trains and in the coffee shop. Not permanently- the coffee will get cold, and I will move back onto the platform shortly. But honestly- the notion that I am about to miss my train... misses the point.
Don't worry, the next train is coming in just a couple of hours...
NEW POLL: Can you think deeply? Are you capable of hearing certain things, like metaphors or hyperbole, and applying it toward some useful conclusion?
Can you ponder life's tough questions?
Leave your response in a comment, and don't be a nerd- sign in, unless you are uncomfortable doing so.
Randallllllllllllllllllllll


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home