Sattady
That's "Sat-her-day" to you Yankees.
Here's one for ya:
Mel·o·dra·ma--- n. 1.a. A drama, such as a play, film, or television program, characterized by exaggerated emotions, stereotypical characters, and interpersonal conflicts. b. The dramatic genre characterized by this treatment. 2. Behavior or occurrences having melodramatic characteristics.
I AM READY FOR THIS TO BE OVER. I have been ready for the better part of this week... why does it keep popping up???
I just found out that Benjamin got his celephone turned back on! Praise the Lord.
Sound familiar? All too, if you ask me.
Mom had some good words, though, as usual.
Dad's back from partying Mexican-style in San Antonio, thank goodness.
I took a drive today- got mad and blew dis joint. It was good. I didn't go THAT fast, honest. :)
Yeah, so my good friend Seth has joined the army. ?!?!!?!?!SHOCK!?!?!?!?!?
I was reminded today of how my crew made fun of me this summer. They thought I didn't know... but I did.
I am going to Wal Mart as a favor to a couple guys that need to go.
Later.
Here's one for ya:
Mel·o·dra·ma--- n. 1.a. A drama, such as a play, film, or television program, characterized by exaggerated emotions, stereotypical characters, and interpersonal conflicts. b. The dramatic genre characterized by this treatment. 2. Behavior or occurrences having melodramatic characteristics.
I AM READY FOR THIS TO BE OVER. I have been ready for the better part of this week... why does it keep popping up???
I just found out that Benjamin got his celephone turned back on! Praise the Lord.
Sound familiar? All too, if you ask me.
Mom had some good words, though, as usual.
Dad's back from partying Mexican-style in San Antonio, thank goodness.
I took a drive today- got mad and blew dis joint. It was good. I didn't go THAT fast, honest. :)
Yeah, so my good friend Seth has joined the army. ?!?!!?!?!SHOCK!?!?!?!?!?
I was reminded today of how my crew made fun of me this summer. They thought I didn't know... but I did.
I am going to Wal Mart as a favor to a couple guys that need to go.
Later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home