Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hump-Day thoughts.

Whata day.

EDIT-- who posted that a man does not go to a woman for strength, but to offer it? Reveal yourself! I want to talk to you!

Three tests in one day just sucks. I don't advise it. Professor Gaiser was genuinely sorry to hear that his was just 2 of 3 I had today.

That thunderstorm quote is so true, Brianna. It struck again tonight.

I can't decide whether I am going to homecoming or not.

I had other stuff to write about, but it's 2AM, and I can't think of it. I just wanted to vent my frustration- maybe tomorrow I can come up with something better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you say mean things about people in your profile, you probably think you are doing it to vent out frustration or to hurt someone, but in reality you are inhibiting your own growth as a person because you are really only hurting yourself. My advice to you is to go make peace with the person you are upset with. It says to do that in the Bible. Read Colossians 3:12-17... thats some good advice. In the end of this life here what is really going to matter anyway? I hope that things get better for you and that you will be happy someday! =)You are in my thoughts and prayers.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home