WHAT?!?
Wow-
I cannot make myself believe some of the things that have happened.
The whole thing reminds me of a train station. Four passengers in particular, and three trains.
One gets on one train, which he was told will leave sometime in the future, but no one knows when.
Another gets off of the second train, with the full anticipation of getting back on as soon as the tracks are repaired.
Meanwhile, the other two illegally jump across the tracks and get on the third train, an express line. That train leaves immediately, just as the first two people realized they THOUGHT they were both on the express train that just left them behind.
The first two get off their trains, and are shocked to see each other.
"What are YOU doing here?!" They both exclaim.
"Well, I think I just got shafted," they simultaneously reply.
"Let's get coffee!" They both decide.
They enjoyed their coffee. And they laughed- because as that express train pulled away, they realized that the other two had mistakenly traded the Orient Express for the Amtrak!
I cannot make myself believe some of the things that have happened.
The whole thing reminds me of a train station. Four passengers in particular, and three trains.
One gets on one train, which he was told will leave sometime in the future, but no one knows when.
Another gets off of the second train, with the full anticipation of getting back on as soon as the tracks are repaired.
Meanwhile, the other two illegally jump across the tracks and get on the third train, an express line. That train leaves immediately, just as the first two people realized they THOUGHT they were both on the express train that just left them behind.
The first two get off their trains, and are shocked to see each other.
"What are YOU doing here?!" They both exclaim.
"Well, I think I just got shafted," they simultaneously reply.
"Let's get coffee!" They both decide.
They enjoyed their coffee. And they laughed- because as that express train pulled away, they realized that the other two had mistakenly traded the Orient Express for the Amtrak!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home