Anonymous?
Okay, anonymous person who is posting comments, show yourself. At least drop me an email at:
Randyrohe@letu.edu
It's not that hard. I'd really like to see what you have to say.
A fried of mine (who read your comment for herself) just asked, "Did anyone ever ask for anonymous advice?"
How can I determine whether you are wise counsel or not?
I do not intend to hurt anyone- the person in question does not read my blog. I am certainly not inhibiting my growth by hurting myself- I am actually growing a lot lately. It does say something when a person won't claim their criticism- constructive or otherwise.
Anyhow, on with other things.
I am ready for a weekend. Not just a weekend, but a GOOD weekend. I am ready for a vacation! I originally considered going kayaking in Missouri over fall break. However, Dr. Hood has made our research paper due when we get back. So while kayaking among the beautiful river among all the great fall stuff would be fun and... wow, therapeutic, I think it best to stay here. Oh well, I have a week to decide.
What else is going on... Oh, I am glad for a friend like Benjamin. Sometimes, he has a lot to talk about, and I just listen. Other times, I have a lot to talk about, and he just listens. It works out nicely. Tonight was my turn.
Well, there is more to say, but it's 1AM and I should get more homework done.
Leave me a comment- and at least include your name.
Randy/Elmo/Sandy/Redneck
Randyrohe@letu.edu
It's not that hard. I'd really like to see what you have to say.
A fried of mine (who read your comment for herself) just asked, "Did anyone ever ask for anonymous advice?"
How can I determine whether you are wise counsel or not?
I do not intend to hurt anyone- the person in question does not read my blog. I am certainly not inhibiting my growth by hurting myself- I am actually growing a lot lately. It does say something when a person won't claim their criticism- constructive or otherwise.
Anyhow, on with other things.
I am ready for a weekend. Not just a weekend, but a GOOD weekend. I am ready for a vacation! I originally considered going kayaking in Missouri over fall break. However, Dr. Hood has made our research paper due when we get back. So while kayaking among the beautiful river among all the great fall stuff would be fun and... wow, therapeutic, I think it best to stay here. Oh well, I have a week to decide.
What else is going on... Oh, I am glad for a friend like Benjamin. Sometimes, he has a lot to talk about, and I just listen. Other times, I have a lot to talk about, and he just listens. It works out nicely. Tonight was my turn.
Well, there is more to say, but it's 1AM and I should get more homework done.
Leave me a comment- and at least include your name.
Randy/Elmo/Sandy/Redneck


2 Comments:
I don't know who the anonymous person is or even really what they said, but I just wanted to say something. Don't be so worried about determining if it is wise council based on who it is. God sometimes works through the most unlikely people.
IDGIT!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home