Friday!
Well, folks, Friday is here (almost over, in fact) and it couldn't have arrived soon enough.
The big bad test this morning was moved back to next Wednesday- hooray! Thanks for praying, Berta.
Matt is like my dad- he'll watch something on TV for one minute, then change the channel- regardless of whether the show was good or not. I love my dad, but I prefer to watch TV on my own.
SO- NEW POLL!
How did you like the Elms??? Please respond in a comment, anonymously if you have to.
A. I loved them and am going to become a groupie
B. They were allright
C. I can't stand them- loud music and guitars are sinful
And then, please make comments about them.
Have a good Friday night- I am going out and about.
The big bad test this morning was moved back to next Wednesday- hooray! Thanks for praying, Berta.
Matt is like my dad- he'll watch something on TV for one minute, then change the channel- regardless of whether the show was good or not. I love my dad, but I prefer to watch TV on my own.
SO- NEW POLL!
How did you like the Elms??? Please respond in a comment, anonymously if you have to.
A. I loved them and am going to become a groupie
B. They were allright
C. I can't stand them- loud music and guitars are sinful
And then, please make comments about them.
Have a good Friday night- I am going out and about.


1 Comments:
I choose A. The lead singer kept pointing straight at me. I definitely loved hearing their first song. It's on one of the WOW cds.
Post a Comment
<< Home