???
I don't have much to say today.
I didn't have any random deep thoughts.
Some friends of mine are having quite the squabble, it seems. It's funny- I know what's going on, even though none of them told me. I didn't make the connection until late last night, and then it was like, "Wait a minute... I see a connection here." SO- I hope that ALL of you get over whatever junk this is that's going on, because it sounds like a big ol' honkin' bummer to me.
Oreo cookies are good. I like the double-stuff variety. In the spirit of liking oreo's, I have an idea. Someone told me yesterday that if I should ask a question in my blog. Since I don't have anything important to talk about today, I will make an opinion poll!
Here are the questions:
1. Do you like Oreo Cookies?
2. Which is your favorite variety?
3. Do you think that George Bush likes Oreo's?
That's all for now, folks.
I didn't have any random deep thoughts.
Some friends of mine are having quite the squabble, it seems. It's funny- I know what's going on, even though none of them told me. I didn't make the connection until late last night, and then it was like, "Wait a minute... I see a connection here." SO- I hope that ALL of you get over whatever junk this is that's going on, because it sounds like a big ol' honkin' bummer to me.
Oreo cookies are good. I like the double-stuff variety. In the spirit of liking oreo's, I have an idea. Someone told me yesterday that if I should ask a question in my blog. Since I don't have anything important to talk about today, I will make an opinion poll!
Here are the questions:
1. Do you like Oreo Cookies?
2. Which is your favorite variety?
3. Do you think that George Bush likes Oreo's?
That's all for now, folks.


2 Comments:
1. Do you like Oreo Cookies? Yes
2. Which is your favorite variety? Double stuff
3. Do you think that George Bush likes Oreo's? You know what, this is a fake poll. The real blog polls have buttons you can click on to vote. I can't answer a fake poll.
Whatever- I have only had this thing for 65 hours, and you expect me to know all the in's-and-out's???? Just answer the question- type words, I wanted more info than just a button click!
Post a Comment
<< Home