AC 43.13-1B
Yeah, so the pastor preched a message on the death of 41 today.
:)
Actually, the death of 41 was just an illustration. The message was on LOVE, and it was stupendous. It gave me new perspectives, new convictions, and other new thoughts.
Funny thing happens when you tell me to go to the person myself- I do it. And I did. And now I know the rest of the story.
Materials Technology is a dumb class. We've got a 36-page paper due on Friday. Ryan and Roadie have put thirty hours into it so far, and have come up with... three pages.
I had a TON of fun last night at Quad4's movie shenannigans. I found out that some of the coolest guys live over there. Sparks, Stix, et al.
So I think I know who it was that posted that comment anonymously. It's a stretch, but I've had the funniest suspicion all along. And so far, my suspicions have proved more reliable than my heart and head.
:)
Actually, the death of 41 was just an illustration. The message was on LOVE, and it was stupendous. It gave me new perspectives, new convictions, and other new thoughts.
Funny thing happens when you tell me to go to the person myself- I do it. And I did. And now I know the rest of the story.
Materials Technology is a dumb class. We've got a 36-page paper due on Friday. Ryan and Roadie have put thirty hours into it so far, and have come up with... three pages.
I had a TON of fun last night at Quad4's movie shenannigans. I found out that some of the coolest guys live over there. Sparks, Stix, et al.
So I think I know who it was that posted that comment anonymously. It's a stretch, but I've had the funniest suspicion all along. And so far, my suspicions have proved more reliable than my heart and head.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home