Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thought for the Mornin'

You know what lie I have been subscribing to?

That it's okay to sin when you've been tempted.

It took me a while to figure this out. When you read it, you'll think I am horribly shallow, but that's okay... so long as I've learned my lesson, it doesn't matter what you think.
So the explanation is that... hmmm....
I guess it's that I've had this sin that's been chasing me for a while (that's a whole 'nuther story, actually). The point it, I've kept telling myself that when the temptation goes away, I'll be fine and won't sin any more.

Well duh. Man, I must be some kind of rocket scientist, huh?

Anyhow, the point is that we're supposed to avoid sins when we ARE TEMPTED...

Okay, I can't really explain it any better than that. Sorry.

Ima work on getting spring break pictures posted now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I decided that it's really sad that we didn't take any pictures...I'm glad you're a man of God Randy, it's inspiring!
much love brother
Jen

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home