WOW!
I had SO MANY DEEP THOUGHTS in Dynamics this morning... but I was taking notes so fast that I couldn't write many of them down!!!
But I do remember one that I had while walking back to the dorm:
Why on earth would I want anything other than what he wants? Than what He wants?
Okay... I am working on homework now, but I promise pictures will be posted soon. Aargh- on that note, turns out the camera was set into SMALLEST picture size possible for the entire trip. My own camera doesn't even have a size option. Imagine how angry I am about that... oh well.
Incidentally, Ang said something interesting while we were in the car headed for SC. We were talking about Christian music, and she kinda took somethign I wrote a long time ago and threw it back at me. She said something like, "Well, it's girly. But then, all Christian music is girly, huh?" And I couldn't decided whether to argue for or against that perspective...
Unfortunately, this hymn I just downloaded is quite girly, in spite of it being one of the most powerful ones I know. I love to sing it, but to hear this woman sing it way up high, sounding like her voice might shatter like a thin wine glass... that's not how I want to hear it.
And now, a quote from a song that's on right now... that means several different things to me:
When I'm feeling blue,
All I have to do,
Is take a look at you-
Then I'm not so blue!
But I do remember one that I had while walking back to the dorm:
Why on earth would I want anything other than what he wants? Than what He wants?
Okay... I am working on homework now, but I promise pictures will be posted soon. Aargh- on that note, turns out the camera was set into SMALLEST picture size possible for the entire trip. My own camera doesn't even have a size option. Imagine how angry I am about that... oh well.
Incidentally, Ang said something interesting while we were in the car headed for SC. We were talking about Christian music, and she kinda took somethign I wrote a long time ago and threw it back at me. She said something like, "Well, it's girly. But then, all Christian music is girly, huh?" And I couldn't decided whether to argue for or against that perspective...
Unfortunately, this hymn I just downloaded is quite girly, in spite of it being one of the most powerful ones I know. I love to sing it, but to hear this woman sing it way up high, sounding like her voice might shatter like a thin wine glass... that's not how I want to hear it.
And now, a quote from a song that's on right now... that means several different things to me:
When I'm feeling blue,
All I have to do,
Is take a look at you-
Then I'm not so blue!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home