BLOWN AWAY!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!
I am yelling this entire entry, so read it that way.
I have been praying for about an hour, so many things. Forgiveness, grace, thanking Him for His forgiveness and grace... oh so so so so so many things.
And praying for my friends, so earnestly.
Angela is selling her house as I type, so I am praying for that.
Mark is driving and climbing and camping, so I am praying so hard for that and for so many things that aren't related.
But the Lord uses the everyday things to teach me about HIM, so I am praying that Mark will find rest and solitude and that he will learn a ton about Him and what His will and plan are.... through camping and these things in the next hours.
I am praying for Keith, that He will show people the face of Christ as he works in Mexico... that He will see the face of Christ as well, and lift Him up in glory
And through praying, and praising Him for everything He has given me, I realized that everything I have is His. I told Him that, and it was like He said, "No, kid, LISTEN TO WHAT YOU JUST SAID... And then realize what you mean by 'everything'." And it floored me! ALL of my money belongs to Him. My car belongs to Him. My computer belongs to Him. My bed sheets belong to Him. But here's the kicker: my FRIENDSHIPS BELONG TO HIM. They are His, and are to serve the purposes of whatever glorifies Him!!!
And it was through these words that I realized how wonderful HE is!!! I love my roommate tremendously, and I thank God for my friendship with him almost every night when I pray. But God is so much more incredible than Mark!!! And God is so much more incredible than Benjamin!! And God is so much more incredible than Mr. Poelman!!! And God is so much more incredible than David Wilson!!!
These men that I value more than life itself are great, but God is SO MUCH MORE GRAND THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINED!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!
I am on SUCH a spiritual high right now it's ridiculous... but do you have ANY IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOMELY WONDERFUL GOD AND CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE?!?!?!?!!?
I can't tell you!
Look what He has forgiven me of!!! Look how badly I have hurt Him! And look at how He says, "I FORGIVE YOU."!!!!!
Oh how incredible.
No song can sing how great you are, Lord... How Great Thou Art is a great song, but it's too slow and quiet. The song that you deserve would blow off every church rooftop from here to kingdom come!
I know what song will work in the meantime:
Hallelujah!
Grace like rain falls down on me!
Hallelujah!
All my stains are washed away,
they're washed away!
I am yelling this entire entry, so read it that way.
I have been praying for about an hour, so many things. Forgiveness, grace, thanking Him for His forgiveness and grace... oh so so so so so many things.
And praying for my friends, so earnestly.
Angela is selling her house as I type, so I am praying for that.
Mark is driving and climbing and camping, so I am praying so hard for that and for so many things that aren't related.
But the Lord uses the everyday things to teach me about HIM, so I am praying that Mark will find rest and solitude and that he will learn a ton about Him and what His will and plan are.... through camping and these things in the next hours.
I am praying for Keith, that He will show people the face of Christ as he works in Mexico... that He will see the face of Christ as well, and lift Him up in glory
And through praying, and praising Him for everything He has given me, I realized that everything I have is His. I told Him that, and it was like He said, "No, kid, LISTEN TO WHAT YOU JUST SAID... And then realize what you mean by 'everything'." And it floored me! ALL of my money belongs to Him. My car belongs to Him. My computer belongs to Him. My bed sheets belong to Him. But here's the kicker: my FRIENDSHIPS BELONG TO HIM. They are His, and are to serve the purposes of whatever glorifies Him!!!
And it was through these words that I realized how wonderful HE is!!! I love my roommate tremendously, and I thank God for my friendship with him almost every night when I pray. But God is so much more incredible than Mark!!! And God is so much more incredible than Benjamin!! And God is so much more incredible than Mr. Poelman!!! And God is so much more incredible than David Wilson!!!
These men that I value more than life itself are great, but God is SO MUCH MORE GRAND THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINED!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!
I am on SUCH a spiritual high right now it's ridiculous... but do you have ANY IDEA HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOMELY WONDERFUL GOD AND CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE?!?!?!?!!?
I can't tell you!
Look what He has forgiven me of!!! Look how badly I have hurt Him! And look at how He says, "I FORGIVE YOU."!!!!!
Oh how incredible.
No song can sing how great you are, Lord... How Great Thou Art is a great song, but it's too slow and quiet. The song that you deserve would blow off every church rooftop from here to kingdom come!
I know what song will work in the meantime:
Hallelujah!
Grace like rain falls down on me!
Hallelujah!
All my stains are washed away,
they're washed away!


2 Comments:
Randy, those words charge me up too! thanks for sharing; i am blessed tonight.
well put my friend! I wrote a blog, check it out. Adios.
Post a Comment
<< Home