Update
Dude, I KNOW what it is that's bothering me.
But I don't want to say anything, because...
I don't want to seem nosey.
I don't want to seem jealous.
I don't want to seem meddlesome.
I don't want to seem like... I fit that nickname people gave me... the one I hate.
And it's NONE of my business. At all. That's just another reason that I am afraid to say anything.
And I have said too much lately anyhow. Been too... controlling.
Man, there is so much that I want to say, but can't get it out... don't know how to say it.
And it's not like I don't have anybody that will listen to me. Benjamin would. I just wouldn't know what to say.
I'm glad it's spring break. But at the same time, I know that problems don't disappear when homework does.
I'm pretty sure she's not the girl from the dream. I'm pretty sure. But not totally. And I wonder... oh man, there's just no way.
In my mind, I have accused someone... and it's not fair to them.
I can't help but think that I am WAY off base.
But I don't want to say anything, because...
I don't want to seem nosey.
I don't want to seem jealous.
I don't want to seem meddlesome.
I don't want to seem like... I fit that nickname people gave me... the one I hate.
And it's NONE of my business. At all. That's just another reason that I am afraid to say anything.
And I have said too much lately anyhow. Been too... controlling.
Man, there is so much that I want to say, but can't get it out... don't know how to say it.
And it's not like I don't have anybody that will listen to me. Benjamin would. I just wouldn't know what to say.
I'm glad it's spring break. But at the same time, I know that problems don't disappear when homework does.
I'm pretty sure she's not the girl from the dream. I'm pretty sure. But not totally. And I wonder... oh man, there's just no way.
In my mind, I have accused someone... and it's not fair to them.
I can't help but think that I am WAY off base.


2 Comments:
if anything, homework COVERS up problems
true that.
Post a Comment
<< Home