Friday, March 10, 2006

oh boy

So I've figured out that something IS bothering me.
And I think I've figured out what it IS.
But I haven't figured out WHY.
And I don't know if I should say anything to the person, because I can't figure out WHY it's a problem.
Yeah, I can.
I can see why it's a problem.
But I can't put my finger on what makes me uncomfortable with the idea.
And it's none of my business in the first place.

Aaargh.
I wish I would quit being a worry wort.
But wait, would I really be a friend if I wasn't concerned for the well being of my friend?

Geesh.
Lord, you know what I am hoping for. Is it Your will, though? Can it be? Even if it isn't, can we prevent this other thing?

I just don't want to see my buddies in heartache. NOT good.

Okay, time for class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home