Whaaaaaa?
So I guess I can't really write what I wanna write.
Suffice it to say that I've found myself in a spot I've never been in before.
And it's weird. I don't like it.
BUT- it's fair. Reality isn't always nice to me, even though I think I can make it that way.
Wow, I have a TON of growing up to do.
In other news, I am way fed up with stuff. Lots of stuff. Spring break can't get here fast enough. But then, I am frustrated with one aspect of that too. I guess it turns out I'll be here until I leave for NC.
But NC will be great, so it's okay.
Am I a spoiled man? I'm starting to wonder...
by the way, that other template was way girly. So here's a boring blue one.
Suffice it to say that I've found myself in a spot I've never been in before.
And it's weird. I don't like it.
BUT- it's fair. Reality isn't always nice to me, even though I think I can make it that way.
Wow, I have a TON of growing up to do.
In other news, I am way fed up with stuff. Lots of stuff. Spring break can't get here fast enough. But then, I am frustrated with one aspect of that too. I guess it turns out I'll be here until I leave for NC.
But NC will be great, so it's okay.
Am I a spoiled man? I'm starting to wonder...
by the way, that other template was way girly. So here's a boring blue one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home