By the way...
After reading Benjamin's blog, it lead me to think the following:
Lord, though I hate it so, thank You for my life.
I hate the way I am.
I hate the thoughts I have.
I hate the selfish mindset I perpetuate within myself.
I hate the sins I commit.
I hate that I hurt You daily.
I hate the struggles I have, struggles that I shouldn't have to deal with.
But I thank You for it anyway. I don't understand it. But thank You for showing me Your grace.
A mighty fortress is our God.
A bulwark never failing.
Lord, though I hate it so, thank You for my life.
I hate the way I am.
I hate the thoughts I have.
I hate the selfish mindset I perpetuate within myself.
I hate the sins I commit.
I hate that I hurt You daily.
I hate the struggles I have, struggles that I shouldn't have to deal with.
But I thank You for it anyway. I don't understand it. But thank You for showing me Your grace.
A mighty fortress is our God.
A bulwark never failing.


1 Comments:
"for what is your life? is it not a vapor that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away?"
"teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."
"for everything there is a season... a time to mourn, a time to rejoice..."
"count it all joy, my beloved brethren, when you fall into diverse temptations."
He will never hide His countenance from you, though you feel contemptible; he is the father of lights, with whom is no changing or turning aside.
you make me think these things.
Post a Comment
<< Home