pictures!
So here are some spring break pics.
Don't forget to read the other entries I made today, if you're interested.
Aah, the peach water tower in South Carolina... or sunburned hiney, take your pick.

Brian and Angela did most of the shingles on this steep part of the roof, but I helped with a few.

Joel and Mark cutting trim.

This part of the roof hasn't been finished at this point:

Finishing the front fascia
Don't forget to read the other entries I made today, if you're interested.
Aah, the peach water tower in South Carolina... or sunburned hiney, take your pick.

Brian and Angela did most of the shingles on this steep part of the roof, but I helped with a few.

Joel and Mark cutting trim.

This part of the roof hasn't been finished at this point:

Finishing the front fascia


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home