hmm.
So I was typing this blog, deleted the whole thing, and have started over.
Point is, I didn't get my way. I didn't.
And I look at ever option, and how fickle I am between them, and realize that I'm so dumb!
I was pouting to God this afternoon, as I was walking back to the dorm from my parking lot. And I was reminded of a Rolling Stones song that goes like this:
"You can't always get what you want.
You can't always get what you want!
But if you try sometime,
you might find,
you get what you need."
True that.
Point is, I didn't get my way. I didn't.
And I look at ever option, and how fickle I am between them, and realize that I'm so dumb!
I was pouting to God this afternoon, as I was walking back to the dorm from my parking lot. And I was reminded of a Rolling Stones song that goes like this:
"You can't always get what you want.
You can't always get what you want!
But if you try sometime,
you might find,
you get what you need."
True that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home