Sunday, January 01, 2006

Whew.

So Houston was great.
I really like Houston, too. Not as much as Fort Worth, but I like it.
I don't like the people very much, though. A bunch of really rude folks live down thar. All over the place, rude people.
But the city itself, I like. The buildings and stuff. The area. The climate is great- in December. It was in the 70s and 80s all week.

What a wonderful trip- even better than last year's trip.

I just wish it had lasted one more day.
Besides, the top bunk in Benjamin's room is more comfortable than my bed. Especially since dad took the box springs out.
Weirded out.

I have been weirded out continually since I landed at Love Field. Every time I turned aorund, it was like my family was doing or saying something weirder and weirder....
sigh.

And tomorrow? We're raking leaves. Huh.
I also need to go to the bank. OH WAIT, the bank is CLOSED, since it's a HOLIDAY. Gee, North Lake is closed too, which must mean I'm not working. Odd, since I was told that we would be open. I even came back to Big D a day early so that I could work.
Oh well, get over it.

I also want to go to the mall and look for something in particular.
I also need to buy new tennis shoes.
There were other things, but I don't know what they were. Oh well.

Have a nice year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home