Monday, December 12, 2005

Out of titles.

So I ended yesterday thinking, "Hmmm... too demostrative."
And then today I learn, "Hmmm... maybe not."

Other thoughts... I had a few...

Oh, wow, I won't even start on church yesterday.
But Sunday school was wonderful.

I was up really late last night- like, 2am.. which IS really late if you have an exam at 7:30... but I got the last of the grading done, that's good. And today's exam went... well. I would call it a success. Might feel differently after I check my grade.
WHOA!!!!! I got a 94!!! And, my average in the class is .11 points ABOVE what I had to get. That's great.
AND, I just checked the lab, and since they've now graded my last two labs, I am well above an A.

Of course, the hard stuff is yet to come. But- one thing at a time.

Back to the deep thoughts I had.
People really are strange. Really. Really.

Okay, so I just read the comments on my LAST entry, and turns out I was right- it WAS Amy. The only two I could think of that called me Randall were Amy and Clay, but I didn't expect either of them to look for me.
Hi Amy!

Well, I have to go get something to eat now.
Have a good Tuesday, when it gets here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonesy said...

yea i got it
funny
ps todays word is:
OMJWY - an ancient middle eastern dance; typically meditative in nature. Predates Muhammad so it has become all but extinct in that dominantly Muslim region although a few north African tribes still practice it.

wow that was a long one
im getting better at these

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home