Closing Time...
Well, it's just about over.
I have taken the destoyable to be destroyed.
I have organized the self-reg room, and shut down any electrical devices.
And it's just about done.
For the year.
Whew.
Something was on my mind this morning, to write about... I can't remember what it was.
Did I already blog about rude people? I don't remember. Point is, we've had fewer people this year than ever before, yet more RUDE people that ever before. How does that work?
Don't be rude.
Shopping is done. I did it all online, anyway. That's the way to go.
I am WAY ready to come to Houston. Today. Right now.
Haha, the same students have been with advisors now for a long time... too long. Bummer. Time to go home.
Well, I can't think of what it was I wanted to write about, so I will stop writing.
Except to say that people in the office shouldn't stab each other with forked tongue. It doesn't do ANYBODY any good, especially when I am friends with the both of you. What, you want me to take YOUR side? Bad news... I'm friends with the other person, too, and have known them for a year longer... so that's not likely. Don't try to win me over. That's office politics on the lowest of levels.
I have taken the destoyable to be destroyed.
I have organized the self-reg room, and shut down any electrical devices.
And it's just about done.
For the year.
Whew.
Something was on my mind this morning, to write about... I can't remember what it was.
Did I already blog about rude people? I don't remember. Point is, we've had fewer people this year than ever before, yet more RUDE people that ever before. How does that work?
Don't be rude.
Shopping is done. I did it all online, anyway. That's the way to go.
I am WAY ready to come to Houston. Today. Right now.
Haha, the same students have been with advisors now for a long time... too long. Bummer. Time to go home.
Well, I can't think of what it was I wanted to write about, so I will stop writing.
Except to say that people in the office shouldn't stab each other with forked tongue. It doesn't do ANYBODY any good, especially when I am friends with the both of you. What, you want me to take YOUR side? Bad news... I'm friends with the other person, too, and have known them for a year longer... so that's not likely. Don't try to win me over. That's office politics on the lowest of levels.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home