Haha.
Funniest happening of the day? Sure, I'd love to tell ya.
So I'm carrying a brown paper bag full of food for the North Lake Christmas party, and one of the MANY homosexuals I work with sees me go by and says,
"Oooh! I'm gonna have ta walk behind you, you've got goodies!!!"
I almost busted out laughing.
Stay away from my goodies, please, sir.
:)
So I'm carrying a brown paper bag full of food for the North Lake Christmas party, and one of the MANY homosexuals I work with sees me go by and says,
"Oooh! I'm gonna have ta walk behind you, you've got goodies!!!"
I almost busted out laughing.
Stay away from my goodies, please, sir.
:)


1 Comments:
Thank you for your comments Tuesday and today, Randy. i appreciate your commendation of Tuesday's story and your correction of the AirTran plane model. I didn't know my early Boeings as you do, obviously!
Thanks for your help there.
Post a Comment
<< Home