Here I sit, in the self-reg room... back at North Lake College. School that I loved.
I have been checking online, and everyones' planes have arrived where they needed to go... early, in fact. Beat that.
Junior, Sparks, Damon, Caleb, Amos... all in their places. I am glad for that. It's good for those guys to go home. Or, in the case of Junior, to Las Vegas. Family, anyway.
So it has been an interesting day here at spring registration. Had a strange woman this morning. I treated her right, I wasn't rude to her or anything... but she's got a chip on her shoulder, and expects all of us to break the rules, simply because it's not convenient for her to get her business taken care of on our time schedule. That's really what it came down to.
Grades don't come out until Thursday. I have a sinking feeling about Thermo.
On a happier note, it's great to see my friends here at da skewel. I have said this a dozen times on my blog, but here's how it is: Some things change- other things don't.
Pray for Mandy- bad bad bad situation, and the kids aren't doing well.
Quote of the day:
"Well, if Randy can make a C, that makes me feel better... except that he builds AIRPLANES."
So I watched the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe again last night.
PLEASE, o PLEASE, Lord, when that day comes, can I fly like a bird and drop boulders on demons? PLEEEEEASE!?!?!??!?
That's what I want to do.
That movie brings a lot of questions to my mind. About the future, mostly, but also about the past. But I think the movie means a lot more to a person that doesn't have scales over their eyes than to the general public.
Well, I went to bed at 12:40, and got up at 4:07 to take Junior to Love Field. Then I went back to bed afterward at 5:15 and got up at 7:15 to come to work. Needless to say, I am a bit loopy today. My stories aren't really making sense.
So I will quit writing for now.
Except to say that I will be going to Houston next Wednesday, and I am VERY excited.
I have been checking online, and everyones' planes have arrived where they needed to go... early, in fact. Beat that.
Junior, Sparks, Damon, Caleb, Amos... all in their places. I am glad for that. It's good for those guys to go home. Or, in the case of Junior, to Las Vegas. Family, anyway.
So it has been an interesting day here at spring registration. Had a strange woman this morning. I treated her right, I wasn't rude to her or anything... but she's got a chip on her shoulder, and expects all of us to break the rules, simply because it's not convenient for her to get her business taken care of on our time schedule. That's really what it came down to.
Grades don't come out until Thursday. I have a sinking feeling about Thermo.
On a happier note, it's great to see my friends here at da skewel. I have said this a dozen times on my blog, but here's how it is: Some things change- other things don't.
Pray for Mandy- bad bad bad situation, and the kids aren't doing well.
Quote of the day:
"Well, if Randy can make a C, that makes me feel better... except that he builds AIRPLANES."
So I watched the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe again last night.
PLEASE, o PLEASE, Lord, when that day comes, can I fly like a bird and drop boulders on demons? PLEEEEEASE!?!?!??!?
That's what I want to do.
That movie brings a lot of questions to my mind. About the future, mostly, but also about the past. But I think the movie means a lot more to a person that doesn't have scales over their eyes than to the general public.
Well, I went to bed at 12:40, and got up at 4:07 to take Junior to Love Field. Then I went back to bed afterward at 5:15 and got up at 7:15 to come to work. Needless to say, I am a bit loopy today. My stories aren't really making sense.
So I will quit writing for now.
Except to say that I will be going to Houston next Wednesday, and I am VERY excited.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home