Ugh.
So I wrote a long post earlier toady, but it was lost somewhere in cyber space... four times. So I gave up.
The highlights were:
Go see the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It's great- I liked it a ton. Jacki cried... and cried... and stifled... and cried. :)
Anyhow, great movie. It was challenging to try and figure out exactly what C.S. Lewis was getting at; what the parallels are. I am still thinking about it.
Also, as far as this anonymous person goes...
The Fear is Here must be a POW person. And I can only think of 2 POW people that called me Randall, ever...
And neither of them... would ever come looking for me.
I thought we'd all closed those chapters in the novels of our lives.
Or have we?
As Christians, does eternity start when we die? Or does it start now?
I think I know the answer. And I think that if we really thought about that for a few minutes, it might impact the way we chose to live and treat ourselves and others.
The highlights were:
Go see the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It's great- I liked it a ton. Jacki cried... and cried... and stifled... and cried. :)
Anyhow, great movie. It was challenging to try and figure out exactly what C.S. Lewis was getting at; what the parallels are. I am still thinking about it.
Also, as far as this anonymous person goes...
The Fear is Here must be a POW person. And I can only think of 2 POW people that called me Randall, ever...
And neither of them... would ever come looking for me.
I thought we'd all closed those chapters in the novels of our lives.
Or have we?
As Christians, does eternity start when we die? Or does it start now?
I think I know the answer. And I think that if we really thought about that for a few minutes, it might impact the way we chose to live and treat ourselves and others.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home