Tuesday, January 03, 2006

WHAT?!?!?!!?!?

It's 2006?
But I thought that 2005 was still shiney and new...

Wake me up when it's over.

Not really. I am sure 2006 will be a great year.
I am going to make a resume.
I am going to graduate.
I am going to pass fluids and dynamics.
I am going to get a job.

Incidentally, LOTS of weirdos this morning. And lazies. I just had a guy...well, it went like this:
"Excuse me, advising seems to be closed."
"Yes, sir, they open at nine."
"Well, it's after nine now!"
"Uh, no sir, it's 8:41."

Weird.

Anyhow, back to the currently scheduled blog.

I have two new years resolutions; yes, three.

But I won't list them here.

Whoa, a lady from Sweden just called and asked me about orientation. Too bad she's gotta go thru the international office. I looked her up, and she's definitely not on my books.

We are stinkin' busy this morning... phone ringing off the hook.
Gotta go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radar said...

thanks for the post, happy for you to have travelled to Houston. i sympathize for your having to endure 70s-80s in Dec/January. it was a pleasant 30 for my short jog before sunrise today.
i missed out on seeing Daisy while she was in Kansas. my pipeline trip to Kansas got cancelled due to weather last Thursday, so i never got to her. Anthony flew down for a surprise visit, and the way Daisy led on her story, it sounded as if A. were to propose to her--but not so, unfortunately.
nice goals. pounce on them right away. action NOW is the quickest and surest way to accomplish big things. happy new year, Jonathan

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home