Needs
Please pray for us- Texas is in its worst drought in the last 50 years, and two complete cities have been destroyed by fire. It's really bad down here, ya'll.
Also, pray for the families of the miners- I can't imagine the anger and rage at being told that all had been seen alive, only to be told later that all had died.
Man, rude people. I was telling Ruth that yesterday was the worst we've ever had. I have never seen so many rude, pushy people. The power went out. Someone had the audacity to ask me when we would fix it. "When we feel like seeing again," I wanted to reply.
When the power came back on, the servers were down. Another student asked me the same thing. Listen, I REALIZE you want to know, are on your lunchbreak, were born in Taiwan, are left handed, have three starving babies at home... but give me a break. Trust me, we want it fixed a whole lot more than you want it fixed. And don't unload your baggage on me in some sort of odd attempt at getting me to register you... hello, it's BROKEN.
Then this strange woman on the phone was sweet talking me, trying to get me to tell her whether her Pell Grant had been approved or denied. "If I give you my social, will you tell me???" And I am like, "Uh, that's not my department..." And she wanted to know my name and all this stuff. She called back not five minutes later, and a coworker talked to her, and she hung up and said, "I don't think that woman is all right in the head." I suspect she's correct.
Anyhow.
Please praythat I will get a good resume made. I am gonna use Benjamin's dads' suggestions, once I actually get it written and sent to him. But, I need it to say just the right things to get me the job that GOD wants me to have. Hopefully, that's the same job that I want me to have, but you never know- He might have entirely different plans.
Other than that, I will say good morning, and enjoy your day.
Except to say that if you want me to pick you up from the airport, doesn't it make sense to call me and say so? Maybe that's it- maybe he doesn't need me to pick him up any more.
Also, pray for the families of the miners- I can't imagine the anger and rage at being told that all had been seen alive, only to be told later that all had died.
Man, rude people. I was telling Ruth that yesterday was the worst we've ever had. I have never seen so many rude, pushy people. The power went out. Someone had the audacity to ask me when we would fix it. "When we feel like seeing again," I wanted to reply.
When the power came back on, the servers were down. Another student asked me the same thing. Listen, I REALIZE you want to know, are on your lunchbreak, were born in Taiwan, are left handed, have three starving babies at home... but give me a break. Trust me, we want it fixed a whole lot more than you want it fixed. And don't unload your baggage on me in some sort of odd attempt at getting me to register you... hello, it's BROKEN.
Then this strange woman on the phone was sweet talking me, trying to get me to tell her whether her Pell Grant had been approved or denied. "If I give you my social, will you tell me???" And I am like, "Uh, that's not my department..." And she wanted to know my name and all this stuff. She called back not five minutes later, and a coworker talked to her, and she hung up and said, "I don't think that woman is all right in the head." I suspect she's correct.
Anyhow.
Please praythat I will get a good resume made. I am gonna use Benjamin's dads' suggestions, once I actually get it written and sent to him. But, I need it to say just the right things to get me the job that GOD wants me to have. Hopefully, that's the same job that I want me to have, but you never know- He might have entirely different plans.
Other than that, I will say good morning, and enjoy your day.
Except to say that if you want me to pick you up from the airport, doesn't it make sense to call me and say so? Maybe that's it- maybe he doesn't need me to pick him up any more.


1 Comments:
poor guy! yeah, you're doing well in getting a pro at resumes involved in the making of your own. it'll be good. praying for ya, Jonathan
Post a Comment
<< Home