Thursday, October 14, 2004

Response

This day was a piece of junk. Three tests. I bombmed statics (no surprise), was disappointed in Bible (kind of a surprise), and struggle with Turbines (another surprise). And now, I must go to lab, and then small groups for church, and eat, and work on the project due Monday, and then do tomorrow's homework. And I'll try to catch up on the sleep I missed last night.

I don't want to know things anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm kind of... I guess you could say astounded that you would place a privet note on your blog like that. Especially one that's an attack on someone like that. If this person you're talking about is who I think it is, you have no idea how wrong you are. There's a girl here who is one of the best friends I've ever had. She has one of the sweetest, most selfless, most forgiving spirits I know. Calling her a lier (if it is indeed her you are refering to) not only has hurt her, but it's wrong to talk about people in this manner that is both behind their back but very public. Now, if I'm wrong in who you're talking about, you may disgregared what I've just said. But if I'm right, I'm disapointed, and have lost a lot of respect for whoever wrote that note, and for you for posting it on your blog. In all my time of knowing my friend, even when she has been frustrated with people she has always tried to see it from their side and tried not to hurt people. It really upsets me to see her (again, if it is her) accused of twisting things to make life easier on herself. You obviously don't know my friend at all. Now, I hate to do this since you've seemed to want to try and be friends, and now you'll probably be pretty upset with me, but I have to sign my name. I feel it would be hypocritical not to, so here goes. - Karen

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home