Stupid, stupid, stupid.
How can I complain that the Lord doesn't speak loudly to me when I live in constant rebellion and sin?
And show no remorse for it?
Where is repentance, oh mine cold dead heart?
Where is life's depth?
Wherefore have I shunned that which is good and eternal for that which is carnal and fatal?
And show no remorse for it?
Where is repentance, oh mine cold dead heart?
Where is life's depth?
Wherefore have I shunned that which is good and eternal for that which is carnal and fatal?


2 Comments:
Randy, why do you torture yourself with such thoughts. EVERYONE does things that are sin but for the Christain there is NO condemnation. Does that mean we should go on sinning without regard to God's law? Absolutely not. But your sins have been forgiven. What greater joy is there than that?!? So, ask God to forgive you and rest in His assurance that you are His child!
from a friend who loves you, man!
kuiqh
Post a Comment
<< Home