Thursday, October 19, 2006

Gulp

Well, here it comes.

Hopefully, things will be better afterward.


In other news, sometimes it's really difficult to decide where my priorities are. So many things in life to distract me... and with what could possibly be the worst case of undiagnosed adult-onset ADHD ever known to mankind, it doesn't take much to distract me.
Every few months, I am like, "Oh wait... I need to be focusing on God, instead of all this junk." But then I get distracted again.
What am I distracted by?
Friends
Jobs
Money
Credit Card woes
Bank Account checks bouncing (never in my life thought that would happen to me)
People I once cared about getting married (don't ask)
Roommates aggravating me
Tools I have to buy
Responsibility
Tithing
Environmentalism (this one actually does distract me... deal with it)
Politics
Car stuff
Foul language (this takes a lot of my effort to keep at bay)
Trying to buy a bed


Screw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home