Weekend Update...
So here it is. The Saturday of my Thursday. Haha. It's Thursday. Except for me it's Saturday. Yay.
It was a stupid day. I was stupid. And I didn't get anything done.
Lots of thoughts tonight.
Been reading some of C.S. Lewis' Chronicles again. Interesting theology... some of which I disagree with.
...drifting off.....
I created a flashback tonight. I listened to a particular song, and remembered what it made me think of. And I let it keep going. It was kinda nice to go back a few years, when life seemed hard, but really wasn't.
It's the second time in the last three days that I have asked myself, "Does that mean that life is going to continue to become more difficult???"
Hope not.
Work is stupid. But it's also good. Can't decide. There is one particular person that I can't tolerate working with. Yet, I work with him at least one day a week. Such is life. But you can't make lemonade when you've been given prunes.
In other news, I am struggling with a particular person. I just... have so many different emotions about this person. Yeah, it's a girl.... whatever.
I know that things are too convoluted... and that I shouldn't be where I am at. Okay, this can't get any clearer, so I will stop bambling.
You know what? Goodnight.
It was a stupid day. I was stupid. And I didn't get anything done.
Lots of thoughts tonight.
Been reading some of C.S. Lewis' Chronicles again. Interesting theology... some of which I disagree with.
...drifting off.....
I created a flashback tonight. I listened to a particular song, and remembered what it made me think of. And I let it keep going. It was kinda nice to go back a few years, when life seemed hard, but really wasn't.
It's the second time in the last three days that I have asked myself, "Does that mean that life is going to continue to become more difficult???"
Hope not.
Work is stupid. But it's also good. Can't decide. There is one particular person that I can't tolerate working with. Yet, I work with him at least one day a week. Such is life. But you can't make lemonade when you've been given prunes.
In other news, I am struggling with a particular person. I just... have so many different emotions about this person. Yeah, it's a girl.... whatever.
I know that things are too convoluted... and that I shouldn't be where I am at. Okay, this can't get any clearer, so I will stop bambling.
You know what? Goodnight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home