Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fair Weather Friends???

Some people complain that friends are only there when there's something wrong with you. Someone said this to me recently: "People are only there when you've got problems... then it gets old, and they go back to their own lives."

I wasn't sure of that at the time, and have since decided it's a load of baloney.

When a friend of mine is having a tough time, yeah, I try to get a little closer so they're not up a creek in a boat on their own. And I like for my friends to do the same.

So if you're in a pickle, and feel like all of a sudden Randy cares more, well, yeah, it's how I think I should be. I don't care any less about you when life's good, though.


Okay, it's too late to write. The idea and point are still there, but I guess I am not explaining myself very well. Dang 4am alarm clocks. Dang 5am flights. I love 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home