Monday, September 18, 2006

Weirded out!!!

Because things just don't make sense.

Just don't make sense.

since I had the day off, I spent far too much time on facebook.
And two people's pages in particular threw me for a loop.

Just don't make sense.

Now that I've actually seen what's going on, I just wanna ask WHAT??? WHAT are you doing? WHAT are you thinking?

Haha, I guess some problems are thankfully NOT mine to solve.


I found a really awesome park off the end of the runway at Anchorage today. 747s were flying right over my head... almost low enough to grab onto their wheels!
Filled out paperwork for the employer... will do drug testing tomorrow.
And try to secure a place to live. That would be nice.

It's occurred to me just how much stuff we need to live. Things like... a refrigerator (which the guy says he's going to put in for us... and I would hope so), a microwave, a toaster, not to mention BEDS... those are kinda important.

I am just really glad that I have an opportunity to live with two other real good Christian guys. I have been praying for weeks that we would lift each other up and learn and grow from each other. Each of us can be pretty deep at times... yet ridiculously retarded at other times. Should be good like that.

Looks like God agreed with me when I said, "Lord, I really don't fancy living by myself... I don't do so well alone." For now. We'll see what lies down the road when it gets here.

I have my predictions as to some things. We'll see if they come true.

Other than that, I am HUGELY curious about something, but don't want to ask. It's not my business, and I have enough respect for that person to just not bring it up. But I am way curious.
Because things just don't make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home