Friday, October 13, 2006

Living in the past... for a minute or two.

I just wish things would go back to the way they were. Back when I thought things... life... were perfect.
Not for me. But for...
Well, it doesn't matter.

Things can't go back. Some mistakes can't be erased.

Happiness is a fleeting killjoy.
You give up the joy you should love for the happiness you should hate.



Am I really glad I got the internet connection?
Yeah, I am. But it always leads to me finding out a little more than I needed to know.
And I end up sad or angry or some nother form of childish.

Life goes on. I just wish I knew where it was going.

I have a golden opportunity in front of me. But I am scared to take it. I know the timing isn't right... but I also know that it may never be.
Some steps in life... you're just never ready to take, I don't think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home