Eyes...
I have always said that you could learn a lot about people just by looking into their eyes for a minute.
If people would look into my eyes when they talked to me, they'd learn a lot... I'm pretty sure.
But anyway, have you ever looked into a person's eye and seen deceit? Lies? Disingenuousness?
So I was looking at some photos today, of "friends." (Not really friends, but I try to make peace) Anyhow, when I look at the still photos, I get creeped out by their eyes. The one of them reminds me of a certain well-known though fictitious criminal. The other one seems to state, "Don't believe this which you see" just with her eyes.
That's a big statement to make with your eyes.
But of all people to judge that particular set of peepers, I think I am qualified.
Yeah, I know... too much effort and time and thought exerted into something that is of no consequence to myself.
But still... creeped out.
In other news, I found it tumultuous when a friend told me this week that she was having fear over some friends of hers.
And it was leading to stomach aches. I just lauged at that, and felt better about having been in the same place not six months past. Not that I am happy at her dismay, just that I feel better that I am not the only one that gets worked up over people I care about.
That's all.
This entire blog entry is trite and smallish of me. But I wanted to vent a bit.
And so ends my days off, and begins another week. I should have accomplished more. My oil still needs changing (15000 miles... sheesh). My air cleaner is still hanging loose by its bracket. My turn signal bulb is still burnt out. I still need groceries that I forgot to get last night. I still need tools and gloves and ear protection.
And I didn't work out!!! Not once!!! Didn't run, either!!!
Which could be the result of it being 31 out today.
If people would look into my eyes when they talked to me, they'd learn a lot... I'm pretty sure.
But anyway, have you ever looked into a person's eye and seen deceit? Lies? Disingenuousness?
So I was looking at some photos today, of "friends." (Not really friends, but I try to make peace) Anyhow, when I look at the still photos, I get creeped out by their eyes. The one of them reminds me of a certain well-known though fictitious criminal. The other one seems to state, "Don't believe this which you see" just with her eyes.
That's a big statement to make with your eyes.
But of all people to judge that particular set of peepers, I think I am qualified.
Yeah, I know... too much effort and time and thought exerted into something that is of no consequence to myself.
But still... creeped out.
In other news, I found it tumultuous when a friend told me this week that she was having fear over some friends of hers.
And it was leading to stomach aches. I just lauged at that, and felt better about having been in the same place not six months past. Not that I am happy at her dismay, just that I feel better that I am not the only one that gets worked up over people I care about.
That's all.
This entire blog entry is trite and smallish of me. But I wanted to vent a bit.
And so ends my days off, and begins another week. I should have accomplished more. My oil still needs changing (15000 miles... sheesh). My air cleaner is still hanging loose by its bracket. My turn signal bulb is still burnt out. I still need groceries that I forgot to get last night. I still need tools and gloves and ear protection.
And I didn't work out!!! Not once!!! Didn't run, either!!!
Which could be the result of it being 31 out today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home