Cryin' Shame.
What a shame. To not be able to have your mother and father stand by your side in your marriage ceremony.
I don't speak that in judgment, but in sympathy, or at least sadness anyway.
Still, there's something wrong with the picture... all of them. There's just something not quite right with the faces... I mean, yeah, you can tell that certain people are at odds with other people, but there's something underneath that...
Hmmm...
okay, randomness over.
I had a frustrating day at work. The same coworker that I have so much frustration with was, well, typical. He complains about the long hours he works, and then signs up for overtime. What the heck!?!? And then... ugh. Just ugh.
So I pushed back two 747s today... first two ever. The first one was my favorite aircraft... JA-811J. I call her Juliet. Not the best plane we've got. But my favorite of the oldies, anyway.
The pushes didn't go so well. My first one was awkward and poorly executed, but the aircraft ended up in a pretty good position.
The second one was more coordinated and better executed, yet the aircraft ended up with all 16 main wheels to the right of the center line. It wasn't a major problem or anything, and everybody seemed pleased, but it killed me that I put the plane all the way on the inside of the taxiway!!! It really popped my confidence bubble.
Stupid planes.
It'll get better.
I don't speak that in judgment, but in sympathy, or at least sadness anyway.
Still, there's something wrong with the picture... all of them. There's just something not quite right with the faces... I mean, yeah, you can tell that certain people are at odds with other people, but there's something underneath that...
Hmmm...
okay, randomness over.
I had a frustrating day at work. The same coworker that I have so much frustration with was, well, typical. He complains about the long hours he works, and then signs up for overtime. What the heck!?!? And then... ugh. Just ugh.
So I pushed back two 747s today... first two ever. The first one was my favorite aircraft... JA-811J. I call her Juliet. Not the best plane we've got. But my favorite of the oldies, anyway.
The pushes didn't go so well. My first one was awkward and poorly executed, but the aircraft ended up in a pretty good position.
The second one was more coordinated and better executed, yet the aircraft ended up with all 16 main wheels to the right of the center line. It wasn't a major problem or anything, and everybody seemed pleased, but it killed me that I put the plane all the way on the inside of the taxiway!!! It really popped my confidence bubble.
Stupid planes.
It'll get better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home