New, USEFUL concept
Here's something Marlin preached on in church Sunday. It was WONDERFUL... great sermon. I wish I could send these sermons to a certain pulpit in a certain city I used to live in...
The sermon was on FUNDAMENTALISM and such.
But the one thing he said that I wanted to put here for probably no one to read is this:
Fundamentalism is extremely dangerous, but there's one thing that equals or surpasses that danger: liberty without check.
Think about that for a minute.
Because now, NOW, I can put my finger on it. I have waited for this moment for months.
Another thing: Stop hiding behind something you're not.
Different topic now.
I am concerned that a close friend of mine has allowed his mind to be transformed by the wrong forces. Just because you want something, doesn't mean you need to conform yourself to it.
I am so upset over this.
The sermon was on FUNDAMENTALISM and such.
But the one thing he said that I wanted to put here for probably no one to read is this:
Fundamentalism is extremely dangerous, but there's one thing that equals or surpasses that danger: liberty without check.
Think about that for a minute.
Because now, NOW, I can put my finger on it. I have waited for this moment for months.
Another thing: Stop hiding behind something you're not.
Different topic now.
I am concerned that a close friend of mine has allowed his mind to be transformed by the wrong forces. Just because you want something, doesn't mean you need to conform yourself to it.
I am so upset over this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home