Whine...
Being sick sucks.
Wow, so much has happened lately.
I need a job. I need a job that I'll like and will pay enough. I need to find a place to live.
I'd really like for Calvin and Mark and I to share the rent and go in together... but I'm not sure how much of that is gonna happen.
Life is confusing. I guess I can't really make plans around other people's plans. Which makes sense, but still.... it'd be nice.
Heard a song today that made me think. It's ELO from way back in the day before I was breathing.
"Love is like oxygen;
You get too much, you get too high.
Not enough and you're gonna die."
Wow, so much has happened lately.
I need a job. I need a job that I'll like and will pay enough. I need to find a place to live.
I'd really like for Calvin and Mark and I to share the rent and go in together... but I'm not sure how much of that is gonna happen.
Life is confusing. I guess I can't really make plans around other people's plans. Which makes sense, but still.... it'd be nice.
Heard a song today that made me think. It's ELO from way back in the day before I was breathing.
"Love is like oxygen;
You get too much, you get too high.
Not enough and you're gonna die."


1 Comments:
Are you still sad about a certain someone?
Post a Comment
<< Home