Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What does it mean?

So I saw something horrible Sunday night.

And this time, I can't really tell anybody about it, except for Benjamin. I might ask David about it, but I'm not sure... because I really don't want to talk about it to anyone. Even myself.
I might talk to Benjamin's mom about it. She's good with these things I don't understand.
In a way, it was worse than the last thing I 'saw'. But in a way, it was less... I don't know. I don't really want to say the rest of that right now.
I had forgotten about the whole thing until tonight.

Benjamin pointed out three things I should consider when these things happen... which seems to be becoming more often all the time.

In considering the source of these things I see, I have three options:

1. What I see is a manifestation of my own fears, created by my brain, for the purpose of justifying them.

2. What I see is a manifestation of Satan playing on my fears, for the purpose of keeping me afraid.

3. What I see is something sent to me from the Lord, for the purpose of telling me something, or causing me to act, or... gosh I don't know.



So which is it?
Is my brain very hyperactive?
Yes.
Have I always-since way early childhood- let my imagination get the best of me?
Yes.

But I keep coming back to the horrible nature of these things... and the idea that I would never come up with such stuff on my own.


Lord, please show me what I am supposed to do when this happens. Because I don't know, and Daniel died long, long ago. And Joseph before him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home