Lessons... more and more
So here's the lesson I have learned today.
It was coming down the pike, and then Calvin reinforced it when we were talking one-on-one.
You have to trust your friends.
When others tell you things, and gossip... you just have to trust your friends.
I know that this situation was more complex than that. I know it was hard to weigh the choice.
But in the end, I have chosen to trust my friends.
It takes faith!!!
I have learned a lot about faith this semester, a lot more than I expected to, anyway.
And grace. I had no idea how much grace God had to give away. Sometimes I wonder if I am using up someone else's quota!!! But that's the thing, there IS no quota.
It was coming down the pike, and then Calvin reinforced it when we were talking one-on-one.
You have to trust your friends.
When others tell you things, and gossip... you just have to trust your friends.
I know that this situation was more complex than that. I know it was hard to weigh the choice.
But in the end, I have chosen to trust my friends.
It takes faith!!!
I have learned a lot about faith this semester, a lot more than I expected to, anyway.
And grace. I had no idea how much grace God had to give away. Sometimes I wonder if I am using up someone else's quota!!! But that's the thing, there IS no quota.


2 Comments:
:D No grace quotas or capitations make my day-week-year and life.
true that.
Post a Comment
<< Home