roommates
Lord, I sure hope we can have roommates in heaven.
Not spouses- I know the only intimacy I need is with You.
But I want a roommate. Iron sharpens iron.
I suppose that throughout eternity, I would like to change roommates once in a while. Maybe Mark and I could be roommates for a couple hundred years, and Benjamin and I could be roommates for a couple hundred years.
I'd put my name on the list for Billy Graham, but I suspect that's a pretty long list already.
Yawn... good morning, world.
Not spouses- I know the only intimacy I need is with You.
But I want a roommate. Iron sharpens iron.
I suppose that throughout eternity, I would like to change roommates once in a while. Maybe Mark and I could be roommates for a couple hundred years, and Benjamin and I could be roommates for a couple hundred years.
I'd put my name on the list for Billy Graham, but I suspect that's a pretty long list already.
Yawn... good morning, world.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home