Friday, February 24, 2006

While I am thinking about it...

You know what I struggle with?
Ha, innumerable problems. Maybe I should say, do you know ONE THING I struggle with?

Taking other people's opinions about folks, and using them as my own.
Take guy A. Guy A just walked through the lobby of the ROC. My friend, we'll call him guy B, doesn't like guy A.
And I've adopted that dislike between guys A and B as my own.

WRONG. WRONG ATTITUDE.

Can I give you a prayer request? Pray for Mark. He's had a bit of stress this week. And he hasn't been sleeping well, so pray for that too. But the main thing is that he just seems kinda... down on something. Frustrated. With a hint of apathy.
Which is out of character; otherwise, it wouldn't be a prayer request.

Alright, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home