Monday, January 16, 2006

Brains falling out your ears???

Yes, brains falling out your ears.

This is an away message turned blog.

I was coming back from SAGA, thinking about how much I enjoyed Josh Stralow's company. He manages, unlike several people on my floor, to make fun of you in a way that YOU enjoy! He doesn't totally smash your confidence, and he gets everyone laughing. But anyway, he's fun to be around, so I got started thinkin' about people that are fun, nice, and/or pleasant to be around.
My partial list includes several groups. Keith Jones, Mark Faires, Dr. and Mrs. Ayers, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, Adam and Taber (even though they ran off to Keller and I'll prolly never see 'em again), Benjamin, Sam Lloyd, Jacki, Nadia and Neomi, Gloria Anderton, Jonathan Tack, Daisy Delay, Angela Parrish (angelarms!!!), Mr. Poelman...
That's not a list of friends or people I suck up to, it's a list of people I enjoy spending my spare time with.

These people provide a good return on my investment- time.
With these people, the more I put into the friendship, the deeper the friendship becomes.
Other people, conversely, are more like beating your head against the wall; you put more energy into it, and all you get is brains falling out your ears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Radar said...

friendships should be a risk of personal energy but not of personal injury...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Radar said...

by the way, i'm glad that i'm on your list. you're on mine too.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home