Uh...
By the way, well, let me quote:
"HOLA RANDY! Guess who this is...We haven't spoken in awhile....take a guess!"
I DON'T STINKIN' KNOW!!!! That is so tacky, just push my buttons, why dontcha?!?!?!?!
Mark says I should cuss. So here- !@#$%!#$^#%^&$&(*&( That's what I think of you!!!
Just kidding, I don't actually cuss.
Actually, I cussed in my head today for the first time in a long time. It was weird. I was like, "Whoa, haha, where did THAT thought come from?!?"
Okay, thermo homework now, like I said.
"HOLA RANDY! Guess who this is...We haven't spoken in awhile....take a guess!"
I DON'T STINKIN' KNOW!!!! That is so tacky, just push my buttons, why dontcha?!?!?!?!
Mark says I should cuss. So here- !@#$%!#$^#%^&$&(*&( That's what I think of you!!!
Just kidding, I don't actually cuss.
Actually, I cussed in my head today for the first time in a long time. It was weird. I was like, "Whoa, haha, where did THAT thought come from?!?"
Okay, thermo homework now, like I said.


1 Comments:
Randall you need to calm down! I will give you a hint who this is, and if you think its tacky, well bite me.
"The Fear is Here!"
Figured it out yet? HA HA!
Post a Comment
<< Home