Angela...
Angelarms, those pictures are great. It looks like ya'll had lots of fun, and the area looks beautiful. The hills remind me of parts of Alaska. Sigh.
Well, I just failed an entire class on their quizzes. I feel kinda bad. But, they're the ones that took it.
And, I have a LOT of thermo to do- more than I can do by the time class starts. Gee, I had a four day weekend... why didn't I do it then? Idiot.
Work went well this morning. Pat was there- hooray! David and Don came in. And the Friday-only weight lifter who is getting married was there too. Odd, as it's Wednesday. He asked me what my favorite verse was. I told him Romans 12:1-2.
And then the lady came in, and I hollered goodbye at her, since she was in the kitchen area, making something for herself. I got to my car and realized that I'd forgotten my jacket, so I went back in. She yelled at me (not literally, maybe I should say she questioned me) for not telling her I was leaving. Then she stated that she thought I was supposed to stick around until 9, which I promptly corrected her on. Again. I leave at 8:30.
Ya know, Gaile was rarely on time either, but I can't wait for her to get back.
Okay, enough break, time to continue this long long Wednesday.
Well, I just failed an entire class on their quizzes. I feel kinda bad. But, they're the ones that took it.
And, I have a LOT of thermo to do- more than I can do by the time class starts. Gee, I had a four day weekend... why didn't I do it then? Idiot.
Work went well this morning. Pat was there- hooray! David and Don came in. And the Friday-only weight lifter who is getting married was there too. Odd, as it's Wednesday. He asked me what my favorite verse was. I told him Romans 12:1-2.
And then the lady came in, and I hollered goodbye at her, since she was in the kitchen area, making something for herself. I got to my car and realized that I'd forgotten my jacket, so I went back in. She yelled at me (not literally, maybe I should say she questioned me) for not telling her I was leaving. Then she stated that she thought I was supposed to stick around until 9, which I promptly corrected her on. Again. I leave at 8:30.
Ya know, Gaile was rarely on time either, but I can't wait for her to get back.
Okay, enough break, time to continue this long long Wednesday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home