Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Be Fair.

I have just read several stories of unethical business behavior. It was performed by a big metroplex corporation, and was performed against another big DFW metroplex corporation. The second eventually filed bankruptcy.

Folks, be fair. Behave in a way the Christ would approve of, were He seated next to you. Because He is.


Why do I chose to leave options open that cannot be opened? Geesh, my stupid judgement sometimes.
No, this has NOTHING to do with you. Whoever you may be.

So tomorrow marks another 5am day. That's fine. Once I am actually awake, I don't really mind it.

Unfortunately, I don't have any clean dress clothes, so I won't be able to fly with Mark. Bummer. I thought I'd save a buck or two by taking my laundry home with me this weekend and doing it there. Instead, it has cost me a real fun time.

Well, I needed to go to be two hours ago. Which means only 6 hours of sleep for poor Randy. :)

Incidentally, I don't eat toothpaste for its taste, I eat it for its nutritive value.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home