Questions.
I have many, many, many questions in life, but I will limit this post to two.
First, Angela, I can't really tell your tone from your comment about my list of one requirement. I am going to guess you were being jovial. You typically are. On the other hand, sometimes, you cut right to the chase.
You may want to shoot me an email on that one.
The second question is about another one of Angela's comments. What do you mean by "I think I understand, but call it intuition and probably just an asumption (mispelled on purpose)"??? I am clueless. Ang, I always thought we connected pretty well (hmmmm... can I interest you in coming to my Sunday school class, so that I can feel like I connect with at least ONE person???) but this time, I guess we didn't. Maybe I should build you a cake or something.
Way to insert a random, irrelevant Napoleon quote.
Besides, the cake would be destroyed in the shipping.
I REALLY have to write this paper now. I have done the research, but not qritten the paper. It's only a 2-pager, can't be that bad.
Have a great night!
R
First, Angela, I can't really tell your tone from your comment about my list of one requirement. I am going to guess you were being jovial. You typically are. On the other hand, sometimes, you cut right to the chase.
You may want to shoot me an email on that one.
The second question is about another one of Angela's comments. What do you mean by "I think I understand, but call it intuition and probably just an asumption (mispelled on purpose)"??? I am clueless. Ang, I always thought we connected pretty well (hmmmm... can I interest you in coming to my Sunday school class, so that I can feel like I connect with at least ONE person???) but this time, I guess we didn't. Maybe I should build you a cake or something.
Way to insert a random, irrelevant Napoleon quote.
Besides, the cake would be destroyed in the shipping.
I REALLY have to write this paper now. I have done the research, but not qritten the paper. It's only a 2-pager, can't be that bad.
Have a great night!
R


1 Comments:
I EAT TOOTHPASTE BECAUSE IT'S MINTY!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home