thoughts
So much to think about today, that I forgot all the things that were previously on my mind.
Right now, I am supposed to be taking Chris to the train station. But he isn't here. So, I don't really know what to do. We needed to leave already. Perhaps he found another ride. Twenty hours to Chicago? Thanks, I'll fly.
Also, I found a really good deal to get two buddies to Florida for Thanksgiving. But I am afraid to look again- afraid that the deal is gone already.
Okay, Chris just came through and it turns out he has another ride. Gee, sure am glad I left the gang at dinner early to take his sorry kiester to the station.
Mercy. God wants me to have mercy. That was in a devo this morning. If I don't show mercy, in fact, He says I won't be shown mercy.
Get me out of here. Come to think of it, I think that I could use a 20-hour train ride just about now.
So Mr. Foulk gave a take-home test out today. Over fall break. What a joke. WHAT a joke.
Sometimes, I am too pushy.
Right now, I am supposed to be taking Chris to the train station. But he isn't here. So, I don't really know what to do. We needed to leave already. Perhaps he found another ride. Twenty hours to Chicago? Thanks, I'll fly.
Also, I found a really good deal to get two buddies to Florida for Thanksgiving. But I am afraid to look again- afraid that the deal is gone already.
Okay, Chris just came through and it turns out he has another ride. Gee, sure am glad I left the gang at dinner early to take his sorry kiester to the station.
Mercy. God wants me to have mercy. That was in a devo this morning. If I don't show mercy, in fact, He says I won't be shown mercy.
Get me out of here. Come to think of it, I think that I could use a 20-hour train ride just about now.
So Mr. Foulk gave a take-home test out today. Over fall break. What a joke. WHAT a joke.
Sometimes, I am too pushy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home