Katrina and stuff
Senator Trent Lott has lost his antebellum home in Pascagoula. That's a shame, for the loss of a piece of history.
Congressman Gene Taylor's home has been flattened, CNN says.
And USA Today says the death toll in Louisiana (which still has yet to begin counting) is likely to reach well into the thousands. Bodies are floating in the streets. People are dead in shelters like the Superdome... from gunshot wounds.
They're shooting at the rescue helicopters.
This is like... the end times, huh? I don't know: if these times are this bad, the end times are certainly something I hope to avoid. Unless the pre-millenialists are right, and we get raptured before anything unpleasant can happen to us.
I don't know where I stand on that issue in theology. It's way too unclear to me to have a valid opinion or belief. I just trust that God will take care of me, and expose me to what He wishes to. That's good enough for me.
In lighter news, a joke from Scrogg Dogg:
How many 747 captains does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one- he holds the bulb, and the world revolves around him.
Congressman Gene Taylor's home has been flattened, CNN says.
And USA Today says the death toll in Louisiana (which still has yet to begin counting) is likely to reach well into the thousands. Bodies are floating in the streets. People are dead in shelters like the Superdome... from gunshot wounds.
They're shooting at the rescue helicopters.
This is like... the end times, huh? I don't know: if these times are this bad, the end times are certainly something I hope to avoid. Unless the pre-millenialists are right, and we get raptured before anything unpleasant can happen to us.
I don't know where I stand on that issue in theology. It's way too unclear to me to have a valid opinion or belief. I just trust that God will take care of me, and expose me to what He wishes to. That's good enough for me.
In lighter news, a joke from Scrogg Dogg:
How many 747 captains does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one- he holds the bulb, and the world revolves around him.


1 Comments:
My Inaugural Address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured
out billions!
My Inaugural Address (PDF
File)
Main site: My Inaugural Address
Also: My Inaugural Address
Your jaw will drop!
Post a Comment
<< Home