Sunday, August 28, 2005

Response...

AMEN, Sista AngelArms!!!
And thanks for the comment.

So I ended up borrowing someone's razor... a disposable one. I use electric. I hadn't used a blade since high school. I ended up very, very bloody. It was embarrassing, because I borrowed this disposable razor from a FRESHMAN, and here I am, 23 years old and bloody as anything. Oy.

Oh, the other thing I wanted to respond to was Jacki's comment.
That song IS by Josh Groban. I was listening to it the other day, and decided that I liked it a lot, and did some work to figure out what it said, and it's really interesting. I will translate it today maybe, and put it up here. I also have some things to say about singing and stuff, so hopefully I will remember those.

Well, I need to leave for church in about 15 minutes, so I will stop writing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home